Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Heart Broken

So as many of you know, I'm a buyer at a re-sale clothing store called, Buffalo Exchange. While much of my days are spent sifting through garbage bags full of three year-old, heinous christmas and birthday present rejects from grandma, there are some diamonds in the rough. Mid-day today, an angel came walking through the doors and with her shopping bags full of wonderful gifts. Tory Burch sheath dresses, Knotted & Knitted sweaters, Matty M blouses and more. Greatest of all however, were the handbags. The lot included the Louis V. Speedy 25,
a Chloe West Bay,
TWO Salvatore Ferragamo numbers and the greatest of all, a Jimmy C. Color me middle-class, but for the very first time today, I held a $2,700 Jimmy Choo bag in my arms. I cradled it like a newborn child, staring up and crying out, take me home... But alas, our love (which would have been a steal at $600) was not meant to be. Dare to dream girls, d2d.

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin