Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Chocolate Mousse Day!


As I earlier learned from Jezebel, today is National Chocolate Mousse Day! Did you know we have national food holidays?! Well I didn't either and boy oh boy, April is chock full of them! Here's what we've missed so far;

April 1: National Sourdough Bread Day (break out your bread bowls and corn chowder)
April 2: National Peanut Butter & Jelly Day ( I celebrated this one without even knowing; Crunchy pb & low-sugar smuckers strawberry on wheat for lunch yesterday ;)

So tonight, take your sweetie out to dinner and buy them some chocolate mousse for dessert! I'll keep you posted on the rest of what yummy April has in store for us. Move over, Easter.

1 comment:

  1. Representin' low-sugar strawberry Smucker's! I roll with smooth PB, though.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin